CAREERDC GROUP Pty. Ltd. is an Australian company with the head office in Sydney. CareerDC has been helping students being exposed to various industries to help them find pratcical training experencies in order to explore industries and assist them with deciding on their career and gain international experiences to benifit them in their future careers.
- Change young people’s lives to the better by giving them the opportunity to improve their English langauge skills, learn new languages and learn about new cultures and international business ecosystems.
- Connect people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Assist organisations in learning how to work with multilingual international students
- Young people are the future, we aim to help them connect with other cultures and build links between countries.
CAREERDC GROUP PTY. LTD.
Suite 7, 235 New South Head Road
Edgecliff, NSW, 2027, Australia
Tel : +61 2 8065 4040
Eligibility for program
In order to be accepted into the Program, participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30 (inclusive)
- Must have sufficient funds for the duration of their stay in Australia
- Must be in undertaking their tertiary studies, or must have completed tertiary studies within the past 3 years
- Must have an educational background (either be completing or have completed a tertiary course) in a field related to the internship field
Benefits of Youth Exchange Internship program
Have you ever wanted to work in Australia or explore a new lifestyle? As part of the CareerDC team, I see the benefits of an internship abroad first-hand. In one word, working in another country forces you to step outside your comfort zone, which opens up opportunities to have new experiences. If you are looking for some challenges which can enhance your skills, put your knowledge into practice and even develop your future career, it’s worth considering the benefits to be gained from international work experience.
- Improve your adaptive capacity: Leaving the comfort of home, dear close friends, and familiar ways of life, you will be pushing the boundaries of what you are capable of. By entering an entirely new culture, you will be challenged to adapt both personally and professionally, and this adaptation will be an invaluable asset for you. With this experience, you will find yourself more like a citizen of the world and you’ll be easily adapted to new environments.
- Improve your languages and communication skills: Doing an internship abroad, especially in a country like Australia, you‘ll have the opportunities to work with people from other backgrounds, which exposes you to different working styles, forcing you to develop stronger communication skills and confidence. Working in an English-speaking country will definitely enhance your language skills and prepare yourself as a bilingual or trilingual professional in the future.
- Gain a global perspective and build up global networks: During your internship abroad you will not only make friends but also develop valuable business relationships that can help progress your career goals to an international level. You will gain an understanding of the complex social, economic and political links between people and the impact that changes have on each other, as well as an understanding of self and one’s own culture, and being open to the culture of others.
Enhance your resume and being competitive: In the competitive state of today’s job market, having global work experience is one of the very best things you can do for your prospective career. Intercultural communication is a vitally important part of the modern professional world, so employers will attach much importance to the fact that you have already undertaken an internship abroad, and therefore have experience in a multicultural environment.
- Internship program in the industry of your choice
- Assistance with resume writing & editing for Australian Standards
- Interview skills training
- Information and support concerning your insurance
- Ensuring all University documents and agreements are completed correctly by the host organization
- Support with Visa application
- A complimentary welcome pack with information about how to live and work in Australia as well as fun activities & trips to do while staying in Sydney
- Regular social events to meet new people
- 24h- emergency contact number
- A Practical Work Experience Certificate to verify that you have successfully completed the internship program
- Accommodation arrangement
- Airport pick up
- Cultural Activities (Such as wine tasting tours, a visit to the zoo, a city tour…)
- English language course
- Help in the choice of the best airfares via our partners
- Bank Account set up
- Tax File Number set up
- Sim Card for unlocked phones
- Internship Personal insurance
Please use the form below to apply: