A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
Based in Sydney, The host company presents an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources & Training Intern who would like to gain practical experience within the hospitality industry within a vibrant and boutique company. This unique internship will give you a fantastic insight into Human Resources within the hospitality industry as well as valuable work experience in our centralised head office. You will receive a weekly accommodation and travel allowance of $230.
An exciting opportunity for a Human Resources & Training Intern who would like to gain practical experience within the hospitality industry within a vibrant and progressive company. This unique internship will give you a fantastic insight into Human Resources within the hospitality industry as well as valuable work experience in our centralised head office. The internship runs for a minimum of six months and works on a voluntary basis (preferably for school credits) with some great perks!