The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
To assist the marketing team to develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy
1. To research, monitor and analyse key trends, industry insights and content best practice
2. Develop and schedule content ideas across key communication platforms
3. Create engaging and compelling content to publish across all communication platforms in line with marketing strategy
4. Assist to create effective marketing content for use on the website and support of social media programs
5. Support the marketing manager in creating key stakeholder communications
6. Reporting and evaluating effectiveness and identify areas of improvement
7. Support the marketing manager execute the PR strategy
The host organisation is creating a bricks and mortar retail network for the world’s largest e-commerce retailer to offer a magnitude of products at online prices in an existing and trusted retail environment.
This position supports the project lead in developing and executing this large and exciting project.
Planning, Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Budget Planning and Strategy, Strategic Planning, Analyzing Information, Vision, Performance, Multitasking
Business Analyst Internship