The host organisation is a Sydney-based marketing agency supplying high-quality marketing and promotional services to various industries throughout Australia.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to- day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing.
The team member will be exposed to sales and marketing activities such as:
A fashion retail company with multiple stores in NSW and Victoria is looking for a marketing intern to assist with:
The host organisation is an Advertising agency based in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
The internship will involve a combination of the following:
● Assisting with strategic projects including competitor analysis, market research, market entry strategies etc
● Assisting with:
○ Business strategy formulation, transformation and implementation plans;
○ Analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses;
○ Financial modelling,
○ Project implementation.
● Developing client presentations using Powerpoint
● Supporting the Consulting team on an adhoc project basis, as required.
The internship will focus on the development of a strategic plan for the development and rollout of a new product range.
In this internship, you will be involved in: