Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
The host company has designated resources for the creation of a research and development department within the company. Its purpose is to improve the painting process carried out by the company tradesmen, achieving more efficiency through the inclusion of technologies and new process.
At present the host company has innovations and new technologies that are close to being incorporated to the company painting procedures.
The main tasks that the internship must cover are:
The intern must have team working skills and capacity to comprehend the painting process and company expectations.
Updated knowledge of new materials and providers available on the market.
Some of the new developments should be led through the process of patenting. It is expected that the internship give support providing the design layouts required for the application.