Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Intern will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the design of our residential projects from beginning to end.
They will be required to assist in the facilitation of the smooth running of all projects and in doing so meet all our project deadlines and achieving and maintaining our high quality and service levels.
Key activities (this role encompasses but is not limited to):
● confirm client appointments and prepare new client presentation booklets;
● assisting with the development of initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief);
● considering of materials and costs according to set budgets;
● researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project;
● producing ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ boards for presentation to clients;
● sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes and decoration, and providing samples for clients;
● preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, and schemes, using computer aided design (CAD) software;
● preparing conceptual 3D drawings, using Pyth;
● preparing detailed schedules;
● working in a team with other designers, project managers and subcontractors;
● keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry and attend industry events and evenings;
● keeping sample library up to date and database up to date;
● White Card is required to attend site https://bluedogtraining.com.au/
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
Under the responsibility of the Account Manager, You manage the collection operations and distribute the campaigns on our proprietary databases and negotiate positions on the external databases until the ordered volumes (leads, sales, openings, clicks)
You will be involved in:
• Taking briefs and reflection on the proposed dedicated concepts of operations
• Creation and validation of preview (in relation to a graphic)
• Managing the projects for our sweepstakes and surveys
• Optimization of the Campaign Performance
• Statistical monitoring of campaigns
• Reporting and record customer• Such as project manager, you will be in connection with internal teams of the agency (Chart pole, developers, etc.), clients and partners.
• Business school education or equivalent
• First experience in marketing web, agency or affiliate network
• You are familiar with office software and are technically comfortable with the Internet tool.
• You are very rigorous and organized\
• You have good interpersonal skills, are a skilled negotiator, and have a good distance working relationship, by telephone, enamel, chat …
• You know very involved in your work, you have a sense of the result.
• Bilingual in English. A second language is a plus.