The company is one of Australia’s most popular and respected football clubs (soccer) based in Sydney.
Objective: To assist in co-ordinating all operational aspects of Senior, Youth, Women and Skill Acquisition home match day’s including assisting the marketing and promotion of these games, sponsorship commitments and servicing.
Match and Marketing Operations Co-ordinator Internship involves the following:
You will be in contact and form relationships with:
Essential skills and Behaviours:
What you will get in return:
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
Under the responsibility of the Account Manager, You manage the collection operations and distribute the campaigns on our proprietary databases and negotiate positions on the external databases until the ordered volumes (leads, sales, openings, clicks)
You will be involved in:
• Taking briefs and reflection on the proposed dedicated concepts of operations
• Creation and validation of preview (in relation to a graphic)
• Managing the projects for our sweepstakes and surveys
• Optimization of the Campaign Performance
• Statistical monitoring of campaigns
• Reporting and record customer• Such as project manager, you will be in connection with internal teams of the agency (Chart pole, developers, etc.), clients and partners.
• Business school education or equivalent
• First experience in marketing web, agency or affiliate network
• You are familiar with office software and are technically comfortable with the Internet tool.
• You are very rigorous and organized\
• You have good interpersonal skills, are a skilled negotiator, and have a good distance working relationship, by telephone, enamel, chat …
• You know very involved in your work, you have a sense of the result.
• Bilingual in English. A second language is a plus.