Marketing agency looking for intern to be involved with the following:
● Marketing Assistance for Marketing Managers
● Database management and entry
● Web 2.0; Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Flickr, YouTube etc
● Development of marketing strategies
● Market Research
● Public relations
● Direct Marketing
● Copywriting for websites
● Implementation of marketing campaigns
● Graphic Design – print and online mediums
● IT/Web Development such as SEO, web development, email marketing and HTML coding
Media/Production company based in Melbourne, VIC.
The intern will support the work of our Producer, Director and Production Manager on a variety of projects, directed at elevating the quality of work and developing new relationships, campaigns, and opportunities.
Marketing/Production Intern Tasks:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
This internship programme is designed to showcase an appropriate level of industry knowledge. With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
Role Responsibilities: In your role as intern you will report to the Director. You will also work under the guidance of our project managers and with the design team. You will get to work on a number of tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
Hours: 3-6 Months. Monday – Friday. 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasionally longer as work and deadlines dictate)
You will be required to
Confidentiality: No doubt you will understand the confidential nature of the industry so it is important that the information relating to our business and our clients, at all times, remains confidential. The confidential information is and always remains the property of our company. A detailed confidentiality agreement will be provided for you to sign on commencement.