Based in France (home based) we’re looking for a highly committed Business Development Intern to help grow the host company’s presence in the French market.
SEO / Online Marketing / Business Development Intern Sydney 5-6 months.
Based in Barcelona, SPAIN we’re looking for a highly committed Marketing intern to help growing the host organisation’s presence with special focus on the Italian market. Working closely with the Marketing & Business Development Manager in Spain and various European & Sydney HQ teams.
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work our volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
This role will assist the Marketing team by providing support for fundraising activities. This role offers the opportunity to develop skills in supporter development, fundraising campaign design and implementation and communication skills whilst also gaining hands-on experience in international development and the coordination of event, supporter field trips (Insight Trips) and Opportunity’s youth engagement program.
Regular staff and intern training sessions will help interns develop essential technical skills and provide greater insight into the non-profit sector. The Marketing & Campaigns Intern will also build in-depth knowledge about microfinance.
Interns will be selected based on the intern selection committee’s judgement of best suitability to the following criteria:
The host organisation is a small tourism agency that facilitate tours in Australia.
The internship will involve:
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of the warm mail appeals, community fundraising and bequest programs.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Benefits of the Role to the volunteer and for the organization
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of digital marketing activities.
Benefits of the role to the volunteer and for the organization
The host organisation is a hostel located in Queensland Australia.
The interns get an insight in reception procedures, bar work (including stock takes), pays, banking, marketing and if interested travel desk procedures. The host organisation is flexible in offering each intern the experience they need and happy to create projects if desired.
Minimum stay: 3 months
Compensation: free accommodation, free food, free laundry, free WIFI
The host organisation is one of the world’s leading search engines, available in over 200 countries and has millions of visitors to their website.
Business Development: Online Affiliation.
Marketing: Content & TV Marketing
The host organisation is a leading search engine with millions of visitors a year.
EN review with com team – alignment with brand tone
You must be studying a course with an internship component.
The host organisation is a world’s leading search engine, available worldwide. With over 12 Million monthly visitors.
Mission and tasks description:
To assist the marketing team to develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy
The host organisation is a Social Media Marketing company located in Sydney, Australia, and work at the leading edge of the internet and social media to provide effective marketing strategies for medium to large sized businesses. They work for their clients in many countries including the U.S, UK and parts of Asia. They are seeking international students who want to do an internship abroad. The internship offers are most suited to Marketing, Commerce/Business, Media, HR and IT students, as they will be able to learn about current industry trends and gain new skills and knowledge. The internships we offer are 3 to 6 months for 4/5 days a week. However, the host organisation is flexible so that students can fit work in with their studies.
This aspects of the internship has been very beneficial to the current and previous interns as they gain valuable experience. This offers interns the chance to be proactive in the company’s work and learn. They will help develop and implement strategies for clients and in doing so build their all important workplace skills.
You will work on both community management and campaigns for clients.
Your responsibilities? Preparation of content, strategy planning, analysing data, and developing and implementing Social Media plans. You will work closely with our senior management, attending client meetings and learning about the industry. As a part of your internship, you will do extensive research and constantly be using Social Media platforms, primarily LinkedIn.
With RIO Olympics in 2016, its an exciting time to be part of a dynamic organisation to assist in all areas of the commercial side of the organisation including Media, Sales, Marketing, PR, Events and Operations under the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer.
This internship is suitable for students of any of the following fields:
The host organisation’s headquarter is in Sydney, Australia with over millions of visitors to their website, the company is growing rapidly.
Ideal internship candidate
Business Development: Online Affiliation.
Customer service: Website Feedback
Allowance: The host organisation would be willing to pay the intern an allowance of up to $800 AUD per month to assist the intern with their expenses.
The host organisation is a training organisation based in Sydney, Australia. The internship would be suitable for a student currently studying Marketing, Business, International Relations, Economics or related business studies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The host organisation has a reputation for market-leading research and development. It is a multi-national company located in 10 countries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following key responsibilities:
About you: The successful applicant
We also offer other internships which start throughout the year.
The host organisation is a boutique tourism agency currently offering an internship that will involve the following:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
This internship programme is designed to showcase an appropriate level of industry knowledge. With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
Role Responsibilities: In your role as intern you will report to the Director. You will also work under the guidance of our project managers and with the design team. You will get to work on a number of tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
Hours: 3-6 Months. Monday – Friday. 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasionally longer as work and deadlines dictate)
You will be required to
Confidentiality: No doubt you will understand the confidential nature of the industry so it is important that the information relating to our business and our clients, at all times, remains confidential. The confidential information is and always remains the property of our company. A detailed confidentiality agreement will be provided for you to sign on commencement.
The host organisation is a Marketing Agency based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates currently offering an internship where the intern will be involved in the following tasks:
Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
Marketing agency looking for intern to be involved with the following:
● Marketing Assistance for Marketing Managers
● Database management and entry
● Web 2.0; Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Flickr, YouTube etc
● Development of marketing strategies
● Market Research
● Public relations
● Direct Marketing
● Copywriting for websites
● Implementation of marketing campaigns
● Graphic Design – print and online mediums
● IT/Web Development such as SEO, web development, email marketing and HTML coding
Media/Production company based in Melbourne, VIC.
The intern will support the work of our Producer, Director and Production Manager on a variety of projects, directed at elevating the quality of work and developing new relationships, campaigns, and opportunities.
Marketing/Production Intern Tasks:
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
The host organisation is a Sports’ equipment company based in Melbourne, Australia.
As a Marketing intern, you will be liaising with the following teams:
To be successful in this role, you:
To assist the marketing team in the planning and execution across a number of events and initiatives including (but not limited to) Dealer Event, sponsored events, trade marketing/in-store campaigns, PR executions and sports marketing initiatives.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
Multiple internship positions will open up at the host organisation’s Rotterdam office! We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on interns to join the start-up.
Own the customer support process:
Fulfillment & Supply Chain
The host company is a Marketing Agency with its headquarters in Paris and agencies in Barcelona, Milan, London and other major cities.
The host organisation is looking for an online marketing star who wants to make it his or her personal mission to increase our companies presence on the web and increase conversions on the website. You have the opportunity to learn a lot in a competitive industry.
Your activities in this internship will include, but will not be limited to:
* Implement, optimize and document our companies brand growth strategy
* Research, Develop and Work on our different online marketing strategies
* Content marketing strategy: create and optimize content by for example visiting galleries or art fairs or doing interviews with our artists. Implement our content marketing plan.
* Optimize our platform for our SEO strategy: learn about and implement different SEO techniques like keyword strategy, ranking and AdWords
* Develop and execute our social media strategy: dig deeper into the dynamics of social media and combine this with our content marketing and SEO strategy.
* Develop communication materials
* Test our Unique Selling Propositions with our audience
*Set up and document business processes
In order to set up this up this platform, the host company looking for someone who
* is committed to bring our company to the next level
* is interested in online marketing & SEO
* has eye for detail
* who speaks fluent English and at least 1 more language
* is very goal-oriented and work towards them in a structured manner
* is available full-time for at least three months
What’s in it for you?
*Great start-up experience
* A project you can really put your mark on
* Get valuable experience in online marketing that you will be able to use in other jobs!
* Lots of fun
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When the host company receives funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month
The host organisation is one of the world’s leading search engine website, available in over 200 countries and 40 languages.
Based in Barcelona we’re looking for a highly committed Marketing intern to help growing the host company’s presence with special focus on the European markets. Working closely with the Performance Marketing Team and various European & Sydney HQ teams.
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
The host organisation is an Advertising agency based in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
The host company is offering an internship for a suitable student to join their events team.
They will be assisting our events coordinator in:
The host organisation is a Sydney-based marketing agency supplying high-quality marketing and promotional services to various industries throughout Australia.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to- day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing.
The team member will be exposed to sales and marketing activities such as:
The host organisation is a Logistics firm based in Sydney, Australia. The internship mission is to manage the execution of the social media strategy
1. To research, monitor and analyse key trends, industry insights and content best practice
2. Develop and schedule content ideas across key communication platforms
3. Create engaging and compelling content to publish across all communication platforms in line with marketing strategy
4. Assist to create effective marketing content for use on the website and support of social media programs
5. Support the marketing manager in creating key stakeholder communications
6. Reporting and evaluating effectiveness and identify areas of improvement
7. Support the marketing manager execute the PR strategy
Our client is a Digital Agency based in Melbourne. They are currently looking for an intern to join their team for a three to six month period.
Tasks may include:
Skills and Requirements:
If you believe this internship is for you, please send us your resume
Our client is a marketing company based in Sydney, Australia. They are currently looking for an
intern to join their team for a three to six month period.
Our client is a communication company based in Auckland, New Zealand. They are currently looking for an intern to assist them in their daily work.
During this internship, you will learn valuable skills, such as:
In order to apply for this internship, the skills required are:
Our client is a real estate agency located in the Sydney CBD, looking for a marketing intern part-time for 3-6 months who knows the Sydney area well, has excellent English skills, is pro-active and has fresh marketing ideas.
The role will include the following tasks & duties:
As this is an unpaid internship it MUST BE A COURSE REQUIREMENT.
This company is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Its global priority brand portfolio consists of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and many more. It trades in approximately 180 markets and employs over 25,000 talented people around the world. With offices in 80 countries, it also has manufacturing facilities across the globe, including Great Britain, Ireland, United States, Canada, Spain, Italy, Africa, Latin America, Australia, India and the Caribbean.
The company is a subsidiary joint venture established in 2005 between the largest outdoor advertising company in the world (located in 56 countries, with a turnover above €2,350 million, of which 72% comes from abroad), a major advertising company in China and Shanghai International Airport. It was established to operate and develop all the indoor and outdoor advertising media in both Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao International Airport. Tasks Description:
The host organisation is an international provider of tailored business intelligence solutions with offices in the United States, Australia, Hong Kong and India.
The company was founded and are owned by a successful entrepreneur who is currently looking for a self-starter assistant to support marketing and sales activities for the organisation.
You will be learning about the full spectrum of marketing and sales activities covering a wide range of areas such as social media, newsletter, coordination of seminars and events, marketing administration. In addition, you will learn about reviewing and updating website content, coordinate electronic marketing and assist in the production of tenders, capability statements and marketing material.
You will be highly organised and able to prioritise your work, action orientated, approachable, flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
Key learning areas:
The host organisation is a leading Engineering company based in Melbourne, Australia. In this internship, the intern will learn about:
The duration of the internship could be 3-6 months depending on the student’s requirements.
Our client is a small marketing company based in Auckland, New Zealand. They are currently looking for an intern to join their team for a three to six month period.
– Post articles on social media
– Increase their website rank
– Develop their website
– Work on their marketing calendar
– Assist them with their marketing presentations
Skills and Requirements:
– Upper-intermediate English level
– Knowledge in SEO and Web Development
– At ease with Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter…)
– Great Communication Skills
– Be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand
– Studying a course with an internship component
If you are interested, please send us your resume.
Agency Fees: 850 Euros
Allowance: $160 NZD per week, an average of $700 NZD per month (which is about 446 Euros)
Our client is a marketing agency based in Sydney and is looking for a motivated intern to join their team.
During this internship, you will learn about:
To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a course with an internship component.
Our client is a travel agency providing tours in Sydney area. As they won the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the second year running, they are currently looking for a highly motivated and creative intern in order to keep extending their popularity and to promote their services.
The internship will last 6 months and you will receive an allowance of AUD $600 per month.
Currently studying any of the following fields:
In this internship you will learn about:
If you believe this internship is for you, please send your resume.
Our client is an engineering company, specialised in the field of renewable energy, looking for an Marketing intern.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Skills are:
Ideally you are studying any of the following fields:
Are you studying marketing at university and looking to gain some practical work experience before you graduate? We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and creative candidates to undertake an unpaid internship 2-3 days a week for 3 months at an expanding marketing company based in Central Sydney.
If you believe this internship is for you, please send your resume through our contact page www.careerdc.com.au/contact
Our client is a tourism group providing tours in Australia. They are looking for an intern able to promote their services.
Our client an International non-profit Organisation currently considering taking on an intern to join them for a three month unpaid/voluntary internship in their Sydney office.
In this internship, you will learn about:
Assist in implementing the overall marketing plan line with the organization’s objectives
Ideally, you would be studying any of the following fields:
If you believe that this internship is for you then please email us your resume.
Our client is a creative Photography and video company currently looking for a highly motivated and creative intern in order to keep extending their popularity and to promote their services.
The internship must be a component of your course.
If you believe this internship is for you, please send your resume.
Our client is a marketing company based in Auckland, New Zealand. They are currently looking for a motivated intern to join their team for three to six months.
During this internship, you will learn about:
To be eligible, you must study a course with an internship component in a relevant area.
Do you think you are the right person? If so, please send us your resume.
Duration: 6 months max
Intern allowance: $150AUD/week
Our client is a top-ranked tourism agency based in Perth specialised in city tours. The company is looking for a motivated intern to join their dynamic team.
o To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a course with an internship component.
o You MUST also be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa in Australia. To see if you can apply, please visit this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/417.aspx
o Maintain good business relationship with existing clients
o Keep the website up to date
o Promote the company through different media
o Administration tasks
o Business development
o Find new business partners
o Strong communication skills
o Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT skills (Excel/PPT/Word)
o Good understanding of the different advertising forms (SEO, PPC …)
o Multi-task and fast learner
Allowance: $150 AUD/week – approximately $650 AUD/month (442 EUR)
Placement fees: 850 EUR
Our client is a tourism group providing tours in Australia. They are looking for an intern able to promote their services.
In this internship, the student will be involved in tasks that are related to Finance, Analytics & Marketing. The internship would be suitable for students that are currently studying Business, Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Finance or other related business areas.
During this internship you will learn to understand the internal processes and workflows of digital advertising from the advertising brief stage all the way through to delivering a digital advertising campaign.
To improve your organizational knowledge and skills, your daily duties will include:
The host organisation is a reputable sports equipment provider with offices in China and Hong Kong. The internship is offered for motivated students that are interested in marketing the products to International Markets.
The host company is one of the leaders in the marketing and advertising area in Sydney. You will gain experience in social medial marketing, graphic design, online marketing and web design.
During this internship your tasks will be related to:
If you believe this internship is suitable for your skills, please send your resume.
The host organisation is a Tourism Agency based in Melbourne.
The internship tasks include:
It may also include:
Research the different marketing methods used to promote day tours by other day tour operators both here in Australia and in other locations (overseas etc). The aim of this research would be to determine what is the most cost-effective method of marketing for day tours.
Also, our Segway tours are targeted to a very different market, as the guests are primarily from Melbourne & surrounds. These tours operate on weekends & public holidays, as these are the days when Melburnians pursue leisure pursuits.
There are numerous similar activities which operate on the same days of the week. The intern tasks would be to contact some of these operators to do some research into what is their most cost-effective form of marketing their services.
The host organisation is an Event Management/Marketing company who is specialized in organising events and conferences in Australia.
During this internship you will be trained in the following areas:
● Assisting in the development of marketing material of the Host Organisation
● Social Media content creation
● Social Media campaigns management
● Online content management
● Marketing Activities (Development of strategies and Marketing strategies)
If you believe this internship is suitable with your skills, please send your resume.
The host organisation is an online based business with headquarter office in Sydney, Australia with 150 Million yearly website visitors they have consistently been placed in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Australia since 2010 (Deloitte).
The intern may be provided with a monthly allowance of $600 AUD – $800 AUD to assist with expenses in Australia.
The host organisation in an independent not-for-profit community broadcaster. The station broadcast a diverse range of programs 24 hours per days and promote local and Australian music. Within the organization, marketing is responsible for attracting listeners, subscribers and sponsors needed to support the organization.
During this internship your major responsibilities are:
– Developing Marketing tools & research by using data from online surveys and others tools, investigate the company’s position and listenership habits and report to increase exposure or funding opportunities.
– Researching new Exposure opportunities by developing new strategies for the company
– Researching new online / Social Media opportunities by keeping an eye out for the next Facebook or Twitter or any social media that the company can use to promote the organization or increase listeners, supporters and subscribers. Project: Roll out a marketing campaign to raise awareness about the organisation to the community (locally, nationally and globally)
Requirement: All station personnel must contribute to the cleaning and general maintenance of the organization.
The host organisation is an established Engineering and Aerospace company based in Melbourne.
You must be studying and the internship must be a component of the course.
As many appreciate, the world of Social Media is a very dynamic one, so although there will be some routine responsibilities, the roles of our interns and staff require us to be adaptable and comfortable with constant change. The student must possess a strong sense of responsibility, thoroughness, dependability, drive, attention to detail and trustworthiness.
The following list should provide a good idea of what typical day-to-day obligations and tasks will need to be fulfilled:
• Monitoring, managing, and updating clients’ pages.
• Assisting in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages.
• Developing monthly/bi-monthly analyses and reports for clients.
• Researching new platforms, existing networks and competitor analysis.
• Reading relevant blogs on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms.
Skills/Qualities: In order to be successful, candidates ideally must possess a basic understanding of one or more social networks, a desire to work hard and the ability to learn quickly. They will also need to possess certain skills/qualities, which include but are not limited to the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Grammatical proficiency
• Experience using Dropbox & Gmail
Qualities: The ideal candidate is:
• A quick thinker
• A fast learner
• Able to take direction well
• A problem-solver
• A great communicator
• Is instilled with a sense of urgency
• A self-starter
• A team player
• A people person
• Able to meet deadlines
The host organisation is a company that promotes a social and congenial work environment. They strive to see every employee/intern enjoy themselves, have some fun when appropriate while still remaining competent in handling all work related tasks while maintaining a professional working relationship with the rest of the team. We will never tolerate disrespect of fellow co-workers/interns or any of our clients and/or their representatives. The interns are expected to behave responsibly, to protect client confidentiality, to report to work when assigned and to capably carry out and complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner. All NEW staff and interns will be required to sign a non-
The host organisation is a reputable Supply Chain Management company based in Sydney.
The Internship description
Projects – Internal and External supply chain projects:
Sales and marketing:
The host organisation is a Technology Startup based in Manly in Sydney, Australia working on the production of a high tech product.
The internship will involve Design work (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign) for both print and web.
The person must have great imagination, creative and motivated.
The host organisation is a leading marketing and sales consultancy firm based in Sydney is currently offering the possibility for a motivated student to join their team for an internship. their clients range from leading IT organisations, publishers and IT non-profit organisations.
The intern must be an energetic individual, who is enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. This position would suit an individual looking to gather work experience before completing their marketing/business studies.
They are looking for an individual who will provide valuable administrative support to a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific projects for the right person.
A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with the agency’s suppliers and clients and will use your creativity to help with marketing activities. A passion for the IT industry is an advantage but not necessary.
Skills and Specifications
Education and Qualifications
Duties and Responsibilities
The host organisation is a non-profit organisation promoting Multiculturalism in Brisbane and supporting new migrants to Australia.
In this internship, the intern will learn about marketing tasks such as:
The host organisation is an internet business based in Melbourne, Australia.
This internship is unpaid, however, the host organisation is happy to offer an allowance of $200 AUD per week.
To be eligible for this internship, you must be:
The host organisation is based in Wellington, New Zealand. From time to time there may be travel or the need to operate from other locations.
To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with a mandatory internship component.
Our client, a small to medium business located in Paddington offering services Australia-wide in the Internet industry, is looking for a marketing intern for a three to six month internship.
To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component.
This internship provides a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in upgrading their international marketing skills by the hands-on practice. The major responsibilities for the successful candidates are to:
Preferred language abilities
The host organisation is a leader in the biotechnology industry in New Zealand. They are looking for an eager Business student who can join their marketing team and the duration be customised according to the student’s course requirements.
The intern will be involved in:
The ideal intern needs to be highly organised and able to prioritise your work, action orientated, approachable, flexible, able to adapt quickly to change and be Microsoft office literate.
To be eligible to this offer, you must be a student and this internship must be part of your course requirements.
Logistics company located in Sydney is looking for a full-time intern 3-6 months for an unpaid internship. Must be studying a related course and have an internship course requirement.
The host organisation is a boutique Marketing Agency based in Sydney specialising in Advertising for the Fashion and beauty industries.
This internship would be ideal for a current studying for an internship to fulfil their course requirements and gain industry experience in:
If you believe that you fit in the criteria above then please email us your resume.
Social Media Intern
To assist the marketing team to develop and implement the social media strategy
Our client is a non profit organisation looking for a intern to join their team and help grow their developing website and social media platforms. This is an online content internship conveniently located in a Central area and requires a commitment of 1-2 days a week for 3 months. These days can be arranged with successful candidates in order to fit in with your studying or working schedule.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, therefore you must be from a related field of study.