The marketing internship will involve the following tasks:
In addition, the intern will also have the opportunity to be mentored by the managing director to learn how to run an online business.
The host organisation is a Marketing Agency based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates currently offering an internship where the intern will be involved in the following tasks:
The host organisation is a Sports’ equipment company based in Melbourne, Australia.
As a Marketing intern, you will be liaising with the following teams:
To be successful in this role, you:
To assist the marketing team in the planning and execution across a number of events and initiatives including (but not limited to) Dealer Event, sponsored events, trade marketing/in-store campaigns, PR executions and sports marketing initiatives.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
The host organisation:
Sales & Marketing:
Guest Service and Interaction:
Key Performance Indicatior (KPI’s):
Technical Knowledge, Position Specific Skills and Experience:
Role Responsibilities: In your role as intern you will report to the Director. You will also work under the guidance of our project managers and with the design team. You will get to work on a number of tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
Hours: 3-6 Months. Monday – Friday. 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasionally longer as work and deadlines dictate)
You will be required to
Confidentiality: No doubt you will understand the confidential nature of the industry so it is important that the information relating to our business and our clients, at all times, remains confidential. The confidential information is and always remains the property of our company. A detailed confidentiality agreement will be provided for you to sign on commencement.
With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilites:
The host organisation is changing their website and therefore looking for a marketing intern to support them to develop the strategy, social media (Facebook), newsletter and advertising.
The host organisation is offering a marketing intern to support in the following process:
The host organistion is the Dubai branch of an international Advertising and Marketing firm.
In this internship; you will be involved in:
The host organisation is an active wear company based in Sydney, Australia currently offering internships in Graphics and Print Design.
The host orgnisation is locaed in the beautiful South Island of New Zelanad curently offering an internship for a motivated business/ tourism students who can stay at least 3 months.
What the host organisation can offer?
Please contact us if you are interested.
The host organisation is a Sydney-based marketing agency supplying high-quality marketing and promotional services to various industries throughout Australia.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to- day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing.
The team member will be exposed to sales and marketing activities such as:
The host organisation is an Advertising agency based in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
The host company is offering an internship for a suitable student to join their events team.
They will be assisting our events coordinator in:
Multiple internship positions will open up at the host organisation’s Rotterdam office! We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on interns to join the start-up.
Own the customer support process:
Fulfillment & Supply Chain
This internship will involve the following tasks:
Monthly allowance of 7,000 AED, return flight ticket to home country, 24 day vacation leave on prorate basis, residence visa
(the internship is for a minimum of 6 months , GAP year welcomed).
This internship programme is designed to showcase an appropriate level of industry knowledge. With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
A fashion retail company with multiple stores in NSW and Victoria is looking for a marketing intern to assist with:
The company is one of Australia’s most popular and respected football clubs (soccer) based in Sydney.
Objective: To assist in co-ordinating all operational aspects of Senior, Youth, Women and Skill Acquisition home match day’s including assisting the marketing and promotion of these games, sponsorship commitments and servicing.
Match and Marketing Operations Co-ordinator Internship involves the following:
You will be in contact and form relationships with:
Essential skills and Behaviours:
What you will get in return:
Based in Sydney, this not-for-profit organisation is aimed at inspiring positive change to overcome disadvantaged communities through the development or health, education, arts, sports and other social programs. They are also in partnership with professional sports teams in Australia.
Located in Sydney’s inner west, the company is a multi-faceted business which encompasses: wholesale roasting, retail online, 7 day a week café and is also launching a barista academy.
They are looking to host an intern who would like experience and also input with Marketing relating to the hospitality industry.
The candidate needs to have the following skills:
The successful intern will have their own office space.
This a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about business and also implement their current skill set.
A small Health & Nutrition business based in Sydney, NSW is looking for an intern with marketing / digital / graphic experience.
The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
Homewares company in Sydney is looking for a Digital Intern to join their team.
Tasks they would assist with include:
They are looking for the following skill set:
The host organisation is Sydney’s double award winning, full service marketing and advertising agency. Interns will gain wide exposure to a full array of clients from varying industries including business to business, business to consumer, government and not for profit.
The internship program has been running for over twelve years now with students all over the world participating from 3 months to 6 months of learning and experience. The host organisation ensures that the interns become part of the team and do real “hands on” projects.
The projects are wide and varied and include:
Every day will be unique with a variety of tasks to do using various skills. Mentoring will be provided by the entire agency team to ensure the intern enjoys their work and overall experience. Intern’s feedback is essential and we request interns to get involved as much as possible to make the most of their time here.
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
Detailed description of activities:
Travel/Tourism Business based in Adelaide, South Australia are looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
• Update Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter accounts for all brands.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the Real Adventure Group.
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content that is brand relevant.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites
conversation and interaction.
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Real Adventure Group activities and events.
• Grows Real Adventure Group and all brands online via social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
• Collects pictures and videos of tours and events to be developed into content for the Real Adventure Group website, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter pages.
• Upload Real Adventure Group photos and videos to the appropriate DropBox folders.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
• Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on all company websites.
• Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the Real Aussie and Kiwi Facebook pages.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the Real Aussie and Kiwi Twitter page.
• Writes one blog per week for each page Real Aussie, Real Kiwi and Real Asia Adventures. Titles and themes will be given. Use keywords in blogs. Optimise blogs for search.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to
Additional tasks may include assisting with the XML feed, producing personalised itineraries, collating and chasing video and imagery from suppliers etc.
Events/ Tradeshows intern for a homewares company based in Sydney, NSW.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the business.
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from our business activities and events.
• Grow the business and additional brands online via social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Collects pictures and videos of tours and events to be developed into content for the business’s website, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter pages.
• Upload photos and videos to the appropriate DropBox folders.
• Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the business’s Facebook pages.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the business’s Twitter page.
• Writes one blog per week for each business/brand page. Titles and themes will be given. Use keywords in blogs. Optimise blogs for search.
With more then 30 stores amongst some of Australia and New Zealand’s most famous tourism hot spots, those successful interns will have plenty of opportunity to start a new career within the backpacker and student travel industry. Successful applicants will be able to commit to the location for a min of 3 months (part-time or full-time) and ideally will be well travelled. We do encourage international students to apply.
As well as having good travel knowledge particularly within Australia, we also are looking for charisma, a striking personality, and confidence to match a strong sales and customer focus that the host company’s pride themselves on. The stores are loud, fast paced, energetic and attract a busy following of international backpackers and students – this is travel sales with a twist. If you think you have the character to relate to this youthful market and are available for an immediate start in the induction program we would like to hear from you.
You would also have confident communication in English and have previously workedclosely with email, social media and skype technology systems.
Internship Program – Content
The internship is designed to show the successful applicant an appropriate level of industry knowledge and depth in line with how long they are in their position. With the industry being completely fluid and ever changing, even our full time Managers are constantly learning and developing their skills. We hope to show this to successful applicants and give them a full professional understanding within the position; whether that be after 8 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months.
Below is a guideline to the programs offered:
• Meet and greet customers professionally and politely
• Be a proactive ‘floor manager’
• Accurately make transport bookings
• Accurately book in custom itineraries for accommodation and tours/activites
• Distribution of client travel documents inline with company procedures
• Make bookings on partial payment orders
• Taking customer payments by cash and eftpos and subsequent accurate ‘cashout’
• Purchasing and booking of ground transport
• Purchasing and booking of local day trips and small yield tours/activities
• Flight bookings
• Advice and guidance on national areas of interest
• Build Total Travel Solutions based on customer requirements
• Sell packages inline with brand service levels
• Understand commission targets and sales percentages success in each area will be decided after duties are carried out in numerous scenarios
Long term programs
After 12 weeks a more tailored approach would be made towards successful applicants. Interns are encouraged to take on projects within areas of interest such as social media, student travel, marketing, and administration.
The host company is a Marketing Agency with its headquarters in Paris and agencies in Barcelona, Milan, London and other major cities.
Reception duties: Handling and transferring in-coming calls, greeting and welcoming visitors, providing information and assistance to them, maintaining the computerised database, processing emails etc…
Sales: Selling various professional short courses, Wwoof memberships, sim cards and mobile phones, local support memberships
Human resources: Selecting and posting jobs on our computerised job database, promoting job support services, providing basic job search information to members
Customer service: Performing a wide range of customer service related duties on a daily basis, providing technical and moral support to our members whenever required, for example helping them to settle down in Australia, and find suitable accommodation.
Office support: Providing general support to other team members and to Management
Internship duration: ideally 6 months but we would also consider candidates who can commit to a period of 3-6 months.
Start and Finish dates: we have two intakes per year, one from August until January (15-25weeks) and one from February until July (15-25 weeks).
Internship hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 5:30pm. You will also have a lot of spare time to complete your internship assignment (at least 4 hours per week).
The host organisation is a training organisation based in Sydney, Australia. The internship would be suitable for a student currently studying Marketing, Business, International Relations, Economics or related business studies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The position requires you to work with the client consultants to analyse complex data from online assessment and survey tools and prepare presentation material from your analysis. Finding results and patterns in complex data sets is the key to success in this role. You will need to be able to:
The host organisation was established in Melbourne in 2000 to help companies objectively assess and improve their customer experience across all communication channels. Following the successful launch in the United Kingdom in 2006, they are now proud to be working with many leading European, Australian and New Zealand companies. The host organisation measures and improves customer experience. Their unique methodology helps the world’s largest companies maximise their customer value across various channels, including websites and mobile sites. The host organisation’s benchmarks, research and usability tools rank customer experience, monitor competitors, and deliver prioritised recommendations to executives in strategy, marketing, IT and customer service functions. The results help executives to understand customer experience as it is actually delivered and identifies opportunities for improvement, leading to increased sales conversion, channel performance and happier customers. The host organisation’s clients range from large Banks, Telecommunications, Insurance and Utilities companies to successful internet-based businesses.
With RIO Olympics in 2016, its an exciting time to be part of a dynamic organisation to assist in all areas of the commercial side of the organisation including Media, Sales, Marketing, PR, Events and Operations under the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer.
This internship is suitable for students of any of the following fields:
The host organisation is a Technology company / e-commerce based in Sydney offering an internship to the suitable student.
SEO / Online Marketing / Business Development Intern Sydney 5-6 months.
The intern will be a part of ISM (In Store Management) Department.
The intern will be able to learn project management skill, communication skill and co-ordination skill via below tasks:-
You will work on both community management and campaigns for clients.
Your responsibilities? Preparation of content, strategy planning, analysing data, and developing and implementing Social Media plans. You will work closely with our senior management, attending client meetings and learning about the industry. As a part of your internship, you will do extensive research and constantly be using Social Media platforms, primarily LinkedIn.
The host organisation is a Social Media Marketing company located in Sydney, Australia, and work at the leading edge of the internet and social media to provide effective marketing strategies for medium to large sized businesses. They work for their clients in many countries including the U.S, UK and parts of Asia. They are seeking international students who want to do an internship abroad. The internship offers are most suited to Marketing, Commerce/Business, Media, HR and IT students, as they will be able to learn about current industry trends and gain new skills and knowledge. The internships we offer are 3 to 6 months for 4/5 days a week. However, the host organisation is flexible so that students can fit work in with their studies.
This aspects of the internship has been very beneficial to the current and previous interns as they gain valuable experience. This offers interns the chance to be proactive in the company’s work and learn. They will help develop and implement strategies for clients and in doing so build their all important workplace skills.
To assist the marketing team to develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy
The host organisation is a Logistics firm based in Sydney, Australia. The internship mission is to manage the execution of the social media strategy
1. To research, monitor and analyse key trends, industry insights and content best practice
2. Develop and schedule content ideas across key communication platforms
3. Create engaging and compelling content to publish across all communication platforms in line with marketing strategy
4. Assist to create effective marketing content for use on the website and support of social media programs
5. Support the marketing manager in creating key stakeholder communications
6. Reporting and evaluating effectiveness and identify areas of improvement
7. Support the marketing manager execute the PR strategy
The host organisation is a world’s leading search engine, available worldwide. With over 12 Million monthly visitors.
Mission and tasks description:
The host organisation is a leading comparision and booking search engine with Millions of yearly visitors.
You must be studying a course that includes an internship component.
The host organisation is one of the world’s leading search engines, available in over 200 countries and has millions of visitors to their website.
Business Development: Online Affiliation.
Marketing: Content & TV Marketing
The host organisation is a leading search engine with millions of visitors a year.
EN review with com team – alignment with brand tone
You must be studying a course with an internship component.
Based in France (home based) we’re looking for a highly committed Business Development Intern to help grow the host company’s presence in the French market.
The host organisation is a boutique tourism agency currently offering an internship that will involve the following:
In this internship, the intern will assist the Marketing Manager with NPI (New Product Introduction), Merchandising and Promotion. The tasks will expose individuals to a broad range of experiences including Agencies, internal stakeholders, communication (Digital, social, print and exhibitions) and instore activation.
INTERN’s PRINCIPAL LEARNING EXPERIENCES & BUSINESS OPPORTUNTIES
INTERNS are not employees and will not be requested to replace an existing job role or cover an employee who has/will be on annual leave or business trip.
In order to be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component. You must be able to provide an internship agreement from your school/University.
Allowance $500 per month to cover expenses such as transport and meals.
The host organisation is one of the world’s leading search engine website, available in over 200 countries and 40 languages.
Based in Barcelona we’re looking for a highly committed Marketing intern to help growing the host company’s presence with special focus on the European markets. Working closely with the Performance Marketing Team and various European & Sydney HQ teams.
The host organisation is looking for an online marketing star who wants to make it his or her personal mission to increase our companies presence on the web and increase conversions on the website. You have the opportunity to learn a lot in a competitive industry.
Your activities in this internship will include, but will not be limited to:
* Implement, optimize and document our companies brand growth strategy
* Research, Develop and Work on our different online marketing strategies
* Content marketing strategy: create and optimize content by for example visiting galleries or art fairs or doing interviews with our artists. Implement our content marketing plan.
* Optimize our platform for our SEO strategy: learn about and implement different SEO techniques like keyword strategy, ranking and AdWords
* Develop and execute our social media strategy: dig deeper into the dynamics of social media and combine this with our content marketing and SEO strategy.
* Develop communication materials
* Test our Unique Selling Propositions with our audience
*Set up and document business processes
In order to set up this up this platform, the host company looking for someone who
* is committed to bring our company to the next level
* is interested in online marketing & SEO
* has eye for detail
* who speaks fluent English and at least 1 more language
* is very goal-oriented and work towards them in a structured manner
* is available full-time for at least three months
What’s in it for you?
*Great start-up experience
* A project you can really put your mark on
* Get valuable experience in online marketing that you will be able to use in other jobs!
* Lots of fun
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When the host company receives funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month
– Paid search (Google Adwords): manage and optimisation
– Online advertising
– Social media: manage channels, content creation, manage campaigns
– Website analytics
– Website management
This internship is facilitated by a Jewelry / Luxury business based in Sydney, Australia.
The host organisation has a reputation for market-leading research and development. It is a multi-national company located in 10 countries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following key responsibilities:
About you: The successful applicant
We also offer other internships which start throughout the year.
The host organisation is a small tourism agency that facilitate tours in Australia.
The internship will involve:
Based in Barcelona, SPAIN we’re looking for a highly committed Marketing intern to help growing the host organisation’s presence with special focus on the Italian market. Working closely with the Marketing & Business Development Manager in Spain and various European & Sydney HQ teams.
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work their volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
The Communications intern will hone their research, writing and designing skills to help develop a variety of marketing communications in line with the host organisation’s fundraising activities.
The intern will have the opportunity to attend regular meetings with the Communications team as well as staff meetings and training with interns from other departments.
Interns will be selected based on the intern selection committee’s judgement of best suitability to the following criteria:
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work our volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
This role will assist the Marketing team by providing support for fundraising activities. This role offers the opportunity to develop skills in supporter development, fundraising campaign design and implementation and communication skills whilst also gaining hands-on experience in international development and the coordination of event, supporter field trips (Insight Trips) and Opportunity’s youth engagement program.
Regular staff and intern training sessions will help interns develop essential technical skills and provide greater insight into the non-profit sector. The Marketing & Campaigns Intern will also build in-depth knowledge about microfinance.
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of the warm mail appeals, community fundraising and bequest programs.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Benefits of the Role to the volunteer and for the organization
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of digital marketing activities.
Benefits of the role to the volunteer and for the organization
As many appreciate, the world of Social Media is a very dynamic one, so although there will be some routine responsibilities, the roles of our interns and staff require us to be adaptable and comfortable with constant change. The student must possess a strong sense of responsibility, thoroughness, dependability, drive, attention to detail and trustworthiness.
The following list should provide a good idea of what typical day-to-day obligations and tasks will need to be fulfilled:
• Monitoring, managing, and updating clients’ pages.
• Assisting in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages.
• Developing monthly/bi-monthly analyses and reports for clients.
• Researching new platforms, existing networks and competitor analysis.
• Reading relevant blogs on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms.
Skills/Qualities: In order to be successful, candidates ideally must possess a basic understanding of one or more social networks, a desire to work hard and the ability to learn quickly. They will also need to possess certain skills/qualities, which include but are not limited to the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Grammatical proficiency
• Experience using Dropbox & Gmail
Qualities: The ideal candidate is:
• A quick thinker
• A fast learner
• Able to take direction well
• A problem-solver
• A great communicator
• Is instilled with a sense of urgency
• A self-starter
• A team player
• A people person
• Able to meet deadlines
The host organisation is a company that promotes a social and congenial work environment. They strive to see every employee/intern enjoy themselves, have some fun when appropriate while still remaining competent in handling all work related tasks while maintaining a professional working relationship with the rest of the team. We will never tolerate disrespect of fellow co-workers/interns or any of our clients and/or their representatives. The interns are expected to behave responsibly, to protect client confidentiality, to report to work when assigned and to capably carry out and complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner. All NEW staff and interns will be required to sign a non-