Multiple internship positions will open up at the host organisation’s Rotterdam office! We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on interns to join the start-up.
Own the customer support process:
Fulfillment & Supply Chain
The host company provides engineering services to the oil and gas industry in Australia. They currently have an opportunity for an intern to assist with their company set up some of their business systems.
They require someone the following attributes:
If you are interested, please contact us.
The host organisation is a Sports’ equipment company based in Melbourne, Australia.
As a Marketing intern, you will be liaising with the following teams:
To be successful in this role, you:
To assist the marketing team in the planning and execution across a number of events and initiatives including (but not limited to) Dealer Event, sponsored events, trade marketing/in-store campaigns, PR executions and sports marketing initiatives.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
– Paid search (Google Adwords): manage and optimisation
– Online advertising
– Social media: manage channels, content creation, manage campaigns
– Website analytics
– Website management
At this company they are currently re-building their website. This new website will be launched within a couple of weeks and is built based on the most recent technologies. Their lead developer is an experienced high-traffic website developer. They also work with several offshore developers to speed things up. You will work directly with, and report to their lead developer in Amsterdam.
Besides working in a super cool office in the heart of Amsterdam, they offer you the opportunity to gain experience with the following technologies/tools:
– Amazon Lambda
– Amazon S3
– Amazon CloudFront
They are starting their technology stack, so you will contribute in decisions that needs to be made, and implementing the technology. What do they require from you?
– Knowledge with task runners such as Grunt / Gulp
– Automated deployings
– Continuous integration
They are open to part-time internships.
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When they receive funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month
To qualify for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component as a compulsory part of the course.
The host organisation is a boutique tourism agency currently offering an internship that will involve the following:
The host organisation is looking for an online marketing star who wants to make it his or her personal mission to increase our companies presence on the web and increase conversions on the website. You have the opportunity to learn a lot in a competitive industry.
Your activities in this internship will include, but will not be limited to:
* Implement, optimize and document our companies brand growth strategy
* Research, Develop and Work on our different online marketing strategies
* Content marketing strategy: create and optimize content by for example visiting galleries or art fairs or doing interviews with our artists. Implement our content marketing plan.
* Optimize our platform for our SEO strategy: learn about and implement different SEO techniques like keyword strategy, ranking and AdWords
* Develop and execute our social media strategy: dig deeper into the dynamics of social media and combine this with our content marketing and SEO strategy.
* Develop communication materials
* Test our Unique Selling Propositions with our audience
*Set up and document business processes
In order to set up this up this platform, the host company looking for someone who
* is committed to bring our company to the next level
* is interested in online marketing & SEO
* has eye for detail
* who speaks fluent English and at least 1 more language
* is very goal-oriented and work towards them in a structured manner
* is available full-time for at least three months
What’s in it for you?
*Great start-up experience
* A project you can really put your mark on
* Get valuable experience in online marketing that you will be able to use in other jobs!
* Lots of fun
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When the host company receives funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month
The host organisation is a Marketing Agency based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates currently offering an internship where the intern will be involved in the following tasks:
The host company is a boutique IT company, an active Microsoft Gold partner offering app development, cloud hosting, mobility, infrastructure and support solutions based in Sydney currently offering an internship in Application Development.
Essential Qualities & Experience:
Homewares company in Sydney is looking for a Digital Intern to join their team.
Tasks they would assist with include:
They are looking for the following skill set:
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
Located in Sydney’s inner west, the company is a multi-faceted business which encompasses: wholesale roasting, retail online, 7 day a week café and is also launching a barista academy.
They are looking to host an intern who would like experience and also input with Marketing relating to the hospitality industry.
The candidate needs to have the following skills:
The successful intern will have their own office space.
This a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about business and also implement their current skill set.
A small Health & Nutrition business based in Sydney, NSW is looking for an intern with marketing / digital / graphic experience.
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
This internship programme is designed to showcase an appropriate level of industry knowledge. With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
The host organisation has a reputation for market-leading research and development. It is a multi-national company located in 10 countries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following key responsibilities:
About you: The successful applicant
We also offer other internships which start throughout the year.
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of digital marketing activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Benefits of the role to the volunteer and for the organization
The host organisation is a Logistics firm based in Sydney, Australia. The internship mission is to manage the execution of the social media strategy
The host organisation is a world’s leading search engine, available worldwide. With over 12 Million monthly visitors.
Mission and tasks description:
The host organisation is a leading comparision and booking search engine with Millions of yearly visitors.
You must be studying a course that includes an internship component.
The host organisation is one of the world’s leading search engines, available in over 200 countries and has millions of visitors to their website.
Business Development: Online Affiliation.
Marketing: Content & TV Marketing
As many appreciate, the world of Social Media is a very dynamic one, so although there will be some routine responsibilities, the roles of our interns and staff require us to be adaptable and comfortable with constant change. The student must possess a strong sense of responsibility, thoroughness, dependability, drive, attention to detail and trustworthiness.
The following list should provide a good idea of what typical day-to-day obligations and tasks will need to be fulfilled:
• Monitoring, managing, and updating clients’ pages.
• Assisting in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages.
• Developing monthly/bi-monthly analyses and reports for clients.
• Researching new platforms, existing networks and competitor analysis.
• Reading relevant blogs on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms.
Skills/Qualities: In order to be successful, candidates ideally must possess a basic understanding of one or more social networks, a desire to work hard and the ability to learn quickly. They will also need to possess certain skills/qualities, which include but are not limited to the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Grammatical proficiency
• Experience using Dropbox & Gmail
Qualities: The ideal candidate is:
• A quick thinker
• A fast learner
• Able to take direction well
• A problem-solver
• A great communicator
• Is instilled with a sense of urgency
• A self-starter
• A team player
• A people person
• Able to meet deadlines
The host organisation is a company that promotes a social and congenial work environment. They strive to see every employee/intern enjoy themselves, have some fun when appropriate while still remaining competent in handling all work related tasks while maintaining a professional working relationship with the rest of the team. We will never tolerate disrespect of fellow co-workers/interns or any of our clients and/or their representatives. The interns are expected to behave responsibly, to protect client confidentiality, to report to work when assigned and to capably carry out and complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner. All NEW staff and interns will be required to sign a non-
The host organisation is a Technology Startup based in Manly in Sydney, Australia working on the production of a high tech product.
The internship will involve Design work (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign) for both print and web.
The person must have great imagination, creative and motivated.
The host organisation is an online based business with headquarter office in Sydney, Australia with 150 Million yearly website visitors they have consistently been placed in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Australia since 2010 (Deloitte).
The intern may be provided with a monthly allowance of $600 AUD – $800 AUD to assist with expenses in Australia.
An internship opportunity for a motivated university student to be involved in a new project that will form the basis of a new Finance start-up venture.
About the Project:
The host organisation is launching a Financial platform designed to change the shape of small business banking in Australia. The new business will be an online platform that allows small business owners to find and secure all of their funding needs in one place, in a simple, fast and efficient way.
The foundation of our start-up is a first-class database which captures every small business finance option available in the Australian market.
The intern will be involved in building this database through a combination of internet research and direct contact with small business lenders. Through completing this project you will have a unique and valuable knowledge into the Australian finance market, and understanding of business finance products.
Guidance and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
The host orgnanisation is an internet company providing search engine services and product present in 40 languages. With over 150 Million yearly visitors to their website worldwide. The head office is based in Sydney.
The host organisation is a Social Media Marketing company located in Sydney, Australia, and work at the leading edge of the internet and social media to provide effective marketing strategies for medium to large sized businesses. They work for their clients in many countries including the U.S, UK and parts of Asia. They are seeking international students who want to do an internship abroad. The internship offers are most suited to Marketing, Commerce/Business, Media, HR and IT students, as they will be able to learn about current industry trends and gain new skills and knowledge. The internships we offer are 3 to 6 months for 4/5 days a week. However, the host organisation is flexible so that students can fit work in with their studies.
This aspects of the internship has been very beneficial to the current and previous interns as they gain valuable experience. This offers interns the chance to be proactive in the company’s work and learn. They will help develop and implement strategies for clients and in doing so build their all important workplace skills.
The position requires you to work with the client consultants to analyse complex data from online assessment and survey tools and prepare presentation material from your analysis. Finding results and patterns in complex data sets is the key to success in this role. You will need to be able to:
The host organisation was established in Melbourne in 2000 to help companies objectively assess and improve their customer experience across all communication channels. Following the successful launch in the United Kingdom in 2006, they are now proud to be working with many leading European, Australian and New Zealand companies. The host organisation measures and improves customer experience. Their unique methodology helps the world’s largest companies maximise their customer value across various channels, including websites and mobile sites. The host organisation’s benchmarks, research and usability tools rank customer experience, monitor competitors, and deliver prioritised recommendations to executives in strategy, marketing, IT and customer service functions. The results help executives to understand customer experience as it is actually delivered and identifies opportunities for improvement, leading to increased sales conversion, channel performance and happier customers. The host organisation’s clients range from large Banks, Telecommunications, Insurance and Utilities companies to successful internet-based businesses.
Based in Barcelona, SPAIN we’re looking for a highly committed Marketing intern to help growing the host organisation’s presence with special focus on the Italian market. Working closely with the Marketing & Business Development Manager in Spain and various European & Sydney HQ teams.
Based in France (home based) we’re looking for a highly committed Business Development Intern to help grow the host company’s presence in the French market.
The host organisation’s headquarter is in Sydney, Australia with over millions of visitors to their website, the company is growing rapidly.
Ideal internship candidate
Business Development: Online Affiliation.
Customer service: Website Feedback
Allowance: The host organisation would be willing to pay the intern an allowance of up to $800 AUD per month to assist the intern with their expenses.
The host organisation is a Technology company / e-commerce based in Sydney offering an internship to the suitable student.
Join a world leader in online travel! The host organisation is a leading online company with offices in over 200 countries and 40 languages. With over 150 Million yearly visitors we have consistently been placed in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Australia since 2010. The internship is suitable for a student looking for a 6 month’ internship as a component of their course.
In this internship, the intern will learn about:
The internship is unpaid, however, the host organisation may consider up to $800 AUD allowance per month if the intern perfectly fit the description.
To be eligible for this internship: