Events/ Tradeshows intern for a homewares company based in Sydney, NSW.
With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilites:
The host organisation:
Sales & Marketing:
Guest Service and Interaction:
Key Performance Indicatior (KPI’s):
Technical Knowledge, Position Specific Skills and Experience:
The host organisation is a Sports’ equipment company based in Melbourne, Australia.
As a Marketing intern, you will be liaising with the following teams:
To be successful in this role, you:
To assist the marketing team in the planning and execution across a number of events and initiatives including (but not limited to) Dealer Event, sponsored events, trade marketing/in-store campaigns, PR executions and sports marketing initiatives.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
The host organisation is a well-established Communications and Public Relations agency specializing in all areas of communications, public and media relations, publicity, events and celebrity engagement based in Sydney, Australia.
The host organization have a huge diversity of clients each one presenting new challenges and an exciting insight into the nuts and bolts of some of Australia’s signature festivals and events such as:
What a potential intern can expect to gain from this internship?An Excellent understanding of the publicity/communications industry.
The team is friendly and approachable and available to facilitate the growth and development of individuals serious about honing their publicity/communication skills whilst getting a firsthand insight into an exciting and challenging industry.
The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
The host company is offering an internship for a suitable student to join their events team.
They will be assisting our events coordinator in:
The host organisation is an Event Management/Marketing company who is specialized in organising events and conferences in Australia.
During this internship you will be trained in the following areas:
● Assisting in the development of marketing material of the Host Organisation
● Social Media content creation
● Social Media campaigns management
● Online content management
● Marketing Activities (Development of strategies and Marketing strategies)
If you believe this internship is suitable with your skills, please send your resume.
The host organisation is a leading marketing and sales consultancy firm based in Sydney is currently offering the possibility for a motivated student to join their team for an internship. their clients range from leading IT organisations, publishers and IT non-profit organisations.
The intern must be an energetic individual, who is enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. This position would suit an individual looking to gather work experience before completing their marketing/business studies.
They are looking for an individual who will provide valuable administrative support to a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific projects for the right person.
A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with the agency’s suppliers and clients and will use your creativity to help with marketing activities. A passion for the IT industry is an advantage but not necessary.
Skills and Specifications
Education and Qualifications
Duties and Responsibilities
Our client is a worldwide events management agency based in Australia, the USA, UK, NZ, Hong Kong and South Africa providing event design, styling and management services. The company is currently interested in considering a motivated student to join the team as an intern.
The agency deals with a wide range of famous brands like McDonald’s, Kia or Woolworths Limited.
During this internship placement you will have the followings tasks:
The host organisation in an independent not-for-profit community broadcaster. The station broadcast a diverse range of programs 24 hours per days and promote local and Australian music. During this internship you will assist in the organization of events and other fundraisers.
Your main tasks will be to:
-Oversee station events from inception to realization, including organization, pre-planning and events on-site managemen.
-Assist with managing on-site production and clean up of events.
-Setting fundraising targets for events and see if these targets are fulfilled to their greatest ability.
-Anticipate project needs and implement organizational process in accordance with each individual event, working to tight deadlines.
-Responsible for administration, logistics and budgeting for each project, keeping track of all event finances including invoicing and reporting.
-Assisting and over-seeing negociations for space contracts and booking event spaces and audiovisual equipment.
-Publishing and distribution of promotional materials for events.
-Proposing new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
-Soliciting volunteers and implementing an events volunteer team to assist with on-site duties such as merchandise, clean up and door duties as well as various promotional duties.
Project: Organise a fundraising event to support revenue raising for the station or to bring in new listenership, which could then produce new subscribers to the station.
Requirements: All station personnel must contribute to the cleaning and general maintenance of the organization.
The host organisation in an independent not-for-profit community broadcaster. The station broadcast a diverse range of programs 24 hours per days and promote local and Australian music. Within the organization, marketing is responsible for attracting listeners, subscribers and sponsors needed to support the organization.
During this internship your major responsibilities are:
– Developing Marketing tools & research by using data from online surveys and others tools, investigate the company’s position and listenership habits and report to increase exposure or funding opportunities.
– Researching new Exposure opportunities by developing new strategies for the company
– Researching new online / Social Media opportunities by keeping an eye out for the next Facebook or Twitter or any social media that the company can use to promote the organization or increase listeners, supporters and subscribers. Project: Roll out a marketing campaign to raise awareness about the organisation to the community (locally, nationally and globally)
Requirement: All station personnel must contribute to the cleaning and general maintenance of the organization.
The host organisation is a Sydney-based marketing agency supplying high-quality marketing and promotional services to various industries throughout Australia.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to- day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing.
The team member will be exposed to sales and marketing activities such as:
The host organisation is a small tourism agency that facilitate tours in Australia.
The internship will involve:
The host organisation in an independent not-for-profit community broadcaster. The station broadcast a diverse range of programs 24 hours per days and promote local and Australian music. Within the organisation, Sponsorship is generally in the form of on air campaigns and promotion and also accept sponsorship to support their events.
During this internship you will undertake the following tasks:
-Assisting the staff in developing innovative strategies to develop partnerships, business relationships and income.
-Sourcing new clients and addind to the organization’s Online/Digital sponsors portfolio.
Your mission will also be related to updating website events and administration tasks:
-Uploading sponsor’s event information and Subscriber Bands/Artists shows to the event section of website, text information and images.
-Database entry and filing
Requirements: The student must have some html skills but the training is provided. Also, all station personnel must contribute to the cleaning and general maintenance of the organisation.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company looking for an intern in event management. They are seeking someone to join their Sydney team for 8 weeks starting in October, in order to expand their activities to the Australian market.
During this internship, you will be performing various tasks, such as:
To be eligible for this internship, you must be studying a related course with an internship component.