The host organisation is Sydney’s double award winning, full service marketing and advertising agency. Interns will gain wide exposure to a full array of clients from varying industries including business to business, business to consumer, government and not for profit.
The internship program has been running for over twelve years now with students all over the world participating from 3 months to 6 months of learning and experience. The host organisation ensures that the interns become part of the team and do real “hands on” projects.
The projects are wide and varied and include:
Every day will be unique with a variety of tasks to do using various skills. Mentoring will be provided by the entire agency team to ensure the intern enjoys their work and overall experience. Intern’s feedback is essential and we request interns to get involved as much as possible to make the most of their time here.
A large travel/tourism company is looking for a Graphic Design intern in their Sydney office.
Located in Sydney’s inner west, the company is a multi-faceted business which encompasses: wholesale roasting, retail online, 7 day a week café and is also launching a barista academy.
They are looking to host an intern who would like experience and also input with Marketing relating to the hospitality industry.
The candidate needs to have the following skills:
The successful intern will have their own office space.
This a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about business and also implement their current skill set.
A small Health & Nutrition business based in Sydney, NSW is looking for an intern with marketing / digital / graphic experience.
Marketing agency looking for intern to be involved with the following:
● Marketing Assistance for Marketing Managers
● Database management and entry
● Web 2.0; Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Flickr, YouTube etc
● Development of marketing strategies
● Market Research
● Public relations
● Direct Marketing
● Copywriting for websites
● Implementation of marketing campaigns
● Graphic Design – print and online mediums
● IT/Web Development such as SEO, web development, email marketing and HTML coding
The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Intern will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the design of our residential projects from beginning to end.
They will be required to assist in the facilitation of the smooth running of all projects and in doing so meet all our project deadlines and achieving and maintaining our high quality and service levels.
Key activities (this role encompasses but is not limited to):
● confirm client appointments and prepare new client presentation booklets;
● assisting with the development of initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief);
● considering of materials and costs according to set budgets;
● researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project;
● producing ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ boards for presentation to clients;
● sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes and decoration, and providing samples for clients;
● preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, and schemes, using computer aided design (CAD) software;
● preparing conceptual 3D drawings, using Pyth;
● preparing detailed schedules;
● working in a team with other designers, project managers and subcontractors;
● keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry and attend industry events and evenings;
● keeping sample library up to date and database up to date;
● White Card is required to attend site https://bluedogtraining.com.au/
The host organisation is a Technology Startup based in Manly in Sydney, Australia working on the production of a high tech product.
The internship will involve Design work (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign) for both print and web.
The person must have great imagination, creative and motivated.
The host orgnisation is a small business based in Sydney providing Design, Project Management, Architecture and Engineering services.
The objectives for mechanical engineering training will include:
Our client is a young and dynamic Interior Design Company located in Sydney, looking for a motivated intern to join their team for a part-time internship in interior design.
In this internship, you will:
What is expected from you:
Please note that this is an unpaid internship suitable for a student who can provide a training agreement and who wants to gain experience in a company abroad.
If you believe that this internship is for you then please email your resume.
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work our volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
The role will assist the Marketing and Communications teams by providing back-office graphic design support for fundraising activities. Duties will include assistance with online and offline communications.
Regular staff and intern training sessions will help interns develop essential skills and provide greater insight into the non-profit sector. The Graphic Design Intern will also have a unique opportunity to contribute to shaping the national brand.
The intern will have the opportunity to attend regular meetings with the Marketing and Communications teams as well as staff meetings and training with interns from other departments.
Interns will be selected based on the intern selection committee’s judgement of best suitability to the following criteria:
This is an online internship with an Australian company that you can perform from anywhere in Australia by communicating via Skype and email with the host organisation.
In this internship you will be involved in:
• Creating detailed technical drawings using AutoCAD, Revit and Robot Structural Analysis with complete dimensional data for construction purposes
• Collecting information from construction site reports, topographical surveys, and Building Codes Australia to prepare structural designs
• Developing good knowledge of interpreting designs into specifications
• Reviewing and modifying existing drawings
• Utilising field survey data to produce detailed construction drawings
• Preparing documents and site reports for current projects
The host organisation is Sydney based multi award winning Interior design studio specializing in kitchen and bathroom design. The company undertakes all areas of interior design and currently are working on large-scale interiors, cinema rooms, outdoor design and business brand development to name a few.
The design office is a busy one, They currently have a four-month waitlist of clients and deadlines loom every week.
The team 7 is young and vibrant so you would need to fit in and enjoy your time.
In this INTERIOR DESIGN Internship, you ae ideally familiar with:
• ArchiCAd Version 16 or above
• Windows and MAC operating system
• Adobe works
• Pytha 3D software Version 21 or above– very advantageous
You will assist in the everyday working needs of the studio on a fulltime basis.
Hours – Tuesday to Saturday 9-5pm
Tasks include: –
• Being a good allrounder!
• 2D drawing documentation in ArchiCAD;
• Modeling in 3D ArchiCAD and PYTHA;
• Scheduling and specification assistance to more senior designer;
• Image board and material selection and research/ordering;
• Daily showroom presentation.
• You must present yourself well and have a polite nature.
• LOVE Chocolate!
The host organization is looking for a business development intern who wants to make it his or her personal objective to sell the company’s mission to professional artists from all over the world. You have the opportunity to work with, and learn first-hand from our most experienced founder, responsible for artist relations.
Your activities in this internship will include, but will not be limited to:
* Co-develop and execute our business development strategy
* Find & contact artists, propose our value propositions, and assist them in the application process
* Test our Unique Selling Propositions with our artists
* Co-develop and execute marketing campaigns
* Set up and document business processes and metrics
In order to grow the host company’s platform, they are looking for someone who
* will work closely with their founder responsible for the artist journey, to qualify and follow up on artists, ultimately working to grow our artist population
* has some experience in, or affinity with business development or sales
* is a student or has a recent graduate in Communications, Management, International Business or related field
* is fluent in English and preferably well-spoken in one or more other principal European languages
* is able to present him/herself professionally on the phone, at events and other public occasions
* is available full-time for at least three months
* would love to live and work in the heart of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s fastest growing startup hubs
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When they receive funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month
Our client is a nationally accredited advertising agency based in Sydney recently awarded for its full service advertising. They are currently looking for a graphic design intern to assist them in their mission.
If you believe this internship is for you, please send your resume and a folio of your work is recommended.