With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilites:
Multiple internship positions will open up at the host organisation’s Rotterdam office! We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on interns to join the start-up.
Own the customer support process:
Fulfillment & Supply Chain
As part of the Product Support team you will be responsible for managing all areas of Supplier Support. This entry level role is vital to the operations of the business and will allow the selected candidate to refine key skills needed in the job market. Full system training will be provided.
The intern would be part of the team and be under supervision of the Manager in Byron Bay.
The intern would be introduced to the company and would learn skills needed to run day to day task.
Task can include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintaining email support requests
– Checking and approving product submissions from Suppliers
– Providing system support to suppliers via email and phone
– Create newsletters for suppliers and agents
– Data entry tasks
As well the intern could take on own projects (depending on skills) and help the manager to develop a manuals for communication and marketing material.
Key skills required:
– Great time management skills and organisational skills are a MUST.
– Savvy with systems and technology.
– Sufficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
– Able to work in a highly reactive and fast paced environment.
– Ability to take initiative and self manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
Events/ Tradeshows intern for a homewares company based in Sydney, NSW.
With more then 30 stores amongst some of Australia and New Zealand’s most famous tourism hot spots, those successful interns will have plenty of opportunity to start a new career within the backpacker and student travel industry. Successful applicants will be able to commit to the location for a min of 3 months (part-time or full-time) and ideally will be well travelled. We do encourage international students to apply.
As well as having good travel knowledge particularly within Australia, we also are looking for charisma, a striking personality, and confidence to match a strong sales and customer focus that the host company’s pride themselves on. The stores are loud, fast paced, energetic and attract a busy following of international backpackers and students – this is travel sales with a twist. If you think you have the character to relate to this youthful market and are available for an immediate start in the induction program we would like to hear from you.
You would also have confident communication in English and have previously workedclosely with email, social media and skype technology systems.
Internship Program – Content
The internship is designed to show the successful applicant an appropriate level of industry knowledge and depth in line with how long they are in their position. With the industry being completely fluid and ever changing, even our full time Managers are constantly learning and developing their skills. We hope to show this to successful applicants and give them a full professional understanding within the position; whether that be after 8 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months.
Below is a guideline to the programs offered:
• Meet and greet customers professionally and politely
• Be a proactive ‘floor manager’
• Accurately make transport bookings
• Accurately book in custom itineraries for accommodation and tours/activites
• Distribution of client travel documents inline with company procedures
• Make bookings on partial payment orders
• Taking customer payments by cash and eftpos and subsequent accurate ‘cashout’
• Purchasing and booking of ground transport
• Purchasing and booking of local day trips and small yield tours/activities
• Flight bookings
• Advice and guidance on national areas of interest
• Build Total Travel Solutions based on customer requirements
• Sell packages inline with brand service levels
• Understand commission targets and sales percentages success in each area will be decided after duties are carried out in numerous scenarios
Long term programs
After 12 weeks a more tailored approach would be made towards successful applicants. Interns are encouraged to take on projects within areas of interest such as social media, student travel, marketing, and administration.
This internship is being offered at a 5 Start Hotel in Melbourne, Australia.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
To qualify for this internship, you must be studying a related course in any of the following fields (or similar):
The host orgnanisation is an internet company providing search engine services and product present in 40 languages. With over 150 Million yearly visitors to their website worldwide. The head office is based in Sydney.
This would be a reception operations based internship, including but not limited to:
The host organisation is a training organisation based in Sydney, Australia. The internship would be suitable for a student currently studying Marketing, Business, International Relations, Economics or related business studies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Reception duties: Handling and transferring in-coming calls, greeting and welcoming visitors, providing information and assistance to them, maintaining the computerised database, processing emails etc…
Sales: Selling various professional short courses, Wwoof memberships, sim cards and mobile phones, local support memberships
Human resources: Selecting and posting jobs on our computerised job database, promoting job support services, providing basic job search information to members
Customer service: Performing a wide range of customer service related duties on a daily basis, providing technical and moral support to our members whenever required, for example helping them to settle down in Australia, and find suitable accommodation.
Office support: Providing general support to other team members and to Management
Internship duration: ideally 6 months but we would also consider candidates who can commit to a period of 3-6 months.
Start and Finish dates: we have two intakes per year, one from August until January (15-25weeks) and one from February until July (15-25 weeks).
Internship hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 5:30pm. You will also have a lot of spare time to complete your internship assignment (at least 4 hours per week).
The intern will be a part of ISM (In Store Management) Department.
The intern will be able to learn project management skill, communication skill and co-ordination skill via below tasks:-
The host organisation is a hostel located in Queensland Australia.
The interns get an insight in reception procedures, bar work (including stock takes), pays, banking, marketing and if interested travel desk procedures. The host organisation is flexible in offering each intern the experience they need and happy to create projects if desired.
Minimum stay: 3 months
Compensation: free accommodation, free food, free laundry, free WIFI
Our Host Organization belongs to a large non-profit network that operates in 60 countries.
They are currently looking for a Receptionist – Front Desk intern, that will be involved in:
– Receive reservations for accommodation from clients, either in person, online or by telephone, fax or email
– Take guests’ details and allocate their rooms
– Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
– Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems
– Deal with enquiries and requests from guests
– Perform cashier duties
– Perform general secretarial duties, such as preparing correspondence and attending to a switchboard.
This is an unpaid internship, therfore, you must be studying a related course such as:
– Business Administration
We coordinate internship around Australia, a connection fee will be applies.
If interested please enquire now.