A start-up company in Sydney Australia, specialising in Commercial & Residential, passionate about creating and achieving all types of projects all around the World. So far they have had over 14 successful projects, and currently working on new renovation projects.
This internship provides the opportunity to gain real experience and help create success for clients, colleagues and communities.
MAIN TASKS: Operations and accounting
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Internship duration is 3-6 months and a monthly allowance will be provided.
Homewares company in Sydney is looking for a Digital Intern to join their team.
Tasks they would assist with include:
They are looking for the following skill set:
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
Boutique IT recruitment company looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Our core purpose for being in business is to align people with strategy. In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people & the relationships we have with our customers and as such, you will help us significantly increase brand equity & inbound sales via a multi-channel marketing strategy.
The Opportunity and 90 day plan – Marketing & Social Media Intern
You will be responsible for creating a Marketing & Social Media plan then executing on the plan. This will include the creation, management & analysis of various channels and campaigns to assess ROI for future investment.
Key Responsibilities (subject to your input):
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
The company is one of Australia’s most popular and respected football clubs (soccer) based in Sydney.
Objective: To assist in co-ordinating all operational aspects of Senior, Youth, Women and Skill Acquisition home match day’s including assisting the marketing and promotion of these games, sponsorship commitments and servicing.
Match and Marketing Operations Co-ordinator Internship involves the following:
You will be in contact and form relationships with:
Essential skills and Behaviours:
What you will get in return:
The host organisation organises large events and are looking for an intern to assist with project/event management for a craft beer festival in VIC, Australia.
The role is very encompassing and will provide an understanding of large events.
The internship will involve:
The host organisation is a well-established Communications and Public Relations agency specializing in all areas of communications, public and media relations, publicity, events and celebrity engagement based in Sydney, Australia.
The host organization have a huge diversity of clients each one presenting new challenges and an exciting insight into the nuts and bolts of some of Australia’s signature festivals and events such as:
What a potential intern can expect to gain from this internship?An Excellent understanding of the publicity/communications industry.
The team is friendly and approachable and available to facilitate the growth and development of individuals serious about honing their publicity/communication skills whilst getting a firsthand insight into an exciting and challenging industry.
With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilites:
This internship programme is designed to showcase an appropriate level of industry knowledge. With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
The host company is a Marketing Agency with its headquarters in Paris and agencies in Barcelona, Milan, London and other major cities.
In this internship, you will be involved in:
We are an Internship Coordination and Consulting agency located in Sydney, looking for a motivated intern to join our team for an internship in HR.
What you can learn with us:
· Internship coordination
· Working with local and international students
· Business development
· Candidates selection
· Interview skills
· Resume writing
· Account management
· HR Consulting
· Professional Networking
What we expect from you:
· Highly motivated
· Eager to learn
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Good level of English
· A can do attitude
· Interested to work in a creative and energetic young team
Please note that this is an unpaid internship suitable for a student who can provide a training agreement and who wants to gain experience in a company abroad. Interns will be provided with a reference letter upon completion of their internship.
If you believe that this internship is for you then please email your resume.
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work our volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
This role offers the opportunity to develop analytical and communication skills while also gaining hands-on experience in strategic research, impact reporting and international development. Duties will include desktop and database research, writing engaging collateral and providing support for the engagements with supporters and the broader philanthropic sector.
Regular staff and intern training sessions will help interns develop essential technical skills and provide greater insight into the non-profit sector. The Reporting and Research Intern will also build in-depth knowledge about microfinance and Opportunity’s program countries.
The intern will have the opportunity to attend regular meetings with the Marketing team as well as staff meetings and training with interns from other departments.
Interns will be selected based on the intern selection committee’s judgement of best suitability to the following criteria:
With more then 30 stores amongst some of Australia and New Zealand’s most famous tourism hot spots, those successful interns will have plenty of opportunity to start a new career within the backpacker and student travel industry. Successful applicants will be able to commit to the location for a min of 3 months (part-time or full-time) and ideally will be well travelled. We do encourage international students to apply.
As well as having good travel knowledge particularly within Australia, we also are looking for charisma, a striking personality, and confidence to match a strong sales and customer focus that the host company’s pride themselves on. The stores are loud, fast paced, energetic and attract a busy following of international backpackers and students – this is travel sales with a twist. If you think you have the character to relate to this youthful market and are available for an immediate start in the induction program we would like to hear from you.
You would also have confident communication in English and have previously workedclosely with email, social media and skype technology systems.
Internship Program – Content
The internship is designed to show the successful applicant an appropriate level of industry knowledge and depth in line with how long they are in their position. With the industry being completely fluid and ever changing, even our full time Managers are constantly learning and developing their skills. We hope to show this to successful applicants and give them a full professional understanding within the position; whether that be after 8 weeks, 3 months, or 6 months.
Below is a guideline to the programs offered:
• Meet and greet customers professionally and politely
• Be a proactive ‘floor manager’
• Accurately make transport bookings
• Accurately book in custom itineraries for accommodation and tours/activites
• Distribution of client travel documents inline with company procedures
• Make bookings on partial payment orders
• Taking customer payments by cash and eftpos and subsequent accurate ‘cashout’
• Purchasing and booking of ground transport
• Purchasing and booking of local day trips and small yield tours/activities
• Flight bookings
• Advice and guidance on national areas of interest
• Build Total Travel Solutions based on customer requirements
• Sell packages inline with brand service levels
• Understand commission targets and sales percentages success in each area will be decided after duties are carried out in numerous scenarios
Long term programs
After 12 weeks a more tailored approach would be made towards successful applicants. Interns are encouraged to take on projects within areas of interest such as social media, student travel, marketing, and administration.
The host organisation is an Advertising agency based in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
The host organisation is a Marketing Agency based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates currently offering an internship where the intern will be involved in the following tasks:
Multiple internship positions will open up at the host organisation’s Rotterdam office! We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on interns to join the start-up.
Own the customer support process:
Fulfillment & Supply Chain
The host company is offering an internship for a suitable student to join their events team.
They will be assisting our events coordinator in:
The host organisation is a not-for-profit organisation that relies on the great work their volunteer team carries out. This is an unpaid volunteer role that will provide the successful applicant with a wonderful learning opportunity. No employment relationship will be created between the host organisation and the successful applicant.
The Communications intern will hone their research, writing and designing skills to help develop a variety of marketing communications in line with the host organisation’s fundraising activities.
The intern will have the opportunity to attend regular meetings with the Communications team as well as staff meetings and training with interns from other departments.