Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of the warm mail appeals, community fundraising and bequest programs.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Benefits of the Role to the volunteer and for the organization
Assist the Direct Marketing team in the implementation and reporting of digital marketing activities.
Benefits of the role to the volunteer and for the organization
The HR intern will be supporting the volunteer and student coordinator. This include managing and developing recruitment activities, allocating the volunteers & increasing their capacity within the organization, facilitating training sessions for volunteers and student, managing data entry in the system, organizing events and fundraisers for the volunteers and students and improving the program. There is room to develop new projects or improve existing HR practices.
Key Performance Indicators:
Team Participation (HR, Quality & Environment):
Work Health and Safety:
– Paid search (Google Adwords): manage and optimisation
– Online advertising
– Social media: manage channels, content creation, manage campaigns
– Website analytics
– Website management
Based in Sydney, this not-for-profit organisation is aimed at inspiring positive change to overcome disadvantaged communities through the development or health, education, arts, sports and other social programs. They are also in partnership with professional sports teams in Australia.
A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
Learning objectives during the internship:
Estimate costs of delivering the project as accurately as possible including:
Ensure your budget is detailed and include everything from stationery to promotion to equipment.
Support for project
The host is an non-profit organisation / Charity, mainly run by volunteers searching to offer their skills. They are looking for a new passionate inter to join their team.
The internship is unpaid and last 8 hours per week.
If you believe this internship is for you, please send your resume.
The host organisation is a non-profit organisation based in Sydney, Australia currently offering an internship that is suitable for a student currently studying a Social / Community based course with an internship component.
In this internship, the intern will assist with:
This is a voluntary internship and it must be a part of the intern’s course.
The host is a non-profit organisation based in Sydney. The internship is idea for a student that is currently studying Social or Community work.
In this internship you will learn about:
The host organisation is a non-profit organisation promoting Multiculturalism in Brisbane and supporting new migrants to Australia.
In this internship, the intern will learn about marketing tasks such as:
The host organisation is a Sydney based Aged Care Facility offering an internship for a suitable Nursing, Social Work or Psychology students.
Our client is a Non-Profit / Charity Organisation specialising in children’s education and learning, looking for an intern to join them for a three to six month’ voluntary internship.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Skills are:
Ideally you have experience in volunteering in the field of:
If you believe this internship is for you, please apply using the link below.