The company is one of Australia’s most popular and respected football clubs (soccer) based in Sydney.
Objective: To assist in co-ordinating all operational aspects of Senior, Youth, Women and Skill Acquisition home match day’s including assisting the marketing and promotion of these games, sponsorship commitments and servicing.
Match and Marketing Operations Co-ordinator Internship involves the following:
You will be in contact and form relationships with:
Essential skills and Behaviours:
What you will get in return:
A small Health & Nutrition business based in Sydney, NSW is looking for an intern with marketing / digital / graphic experience.
The host organisation is Sydney’s double award winning, full service marketing and advertising agency. Interns will gain wide exposure to a full array of clients from varying industries including business to business, business to consumer, government and not for profit.
The internship program has been running for over twelve years now with students all over the world participating from 3 months to 6 months of learning and experience. The host organisation ensures that the interns become part of the team and do real “hands on” projects.
The projects are wide and varied and include:
Every day will be unique with a variety of tasks to do using various skills. Mentoring will be provided by the entire agency team to ensure the intern enjoys their work and overall experience. Intern’s feedback is essential and we request interns to get involved as much as possible to make the most of their time here.
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
With a strong online presence and four successful brands over 50+ stores around Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia; this host organisation is always looking for bright, passionate people to join their network, which has recently extended into Europe. Each brand has a fully operational call centre, as well an ever-expanding array of e-commerce websites offering online consumer interaction.
Essential Skills & Responsibilites:
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
Role Responsibilities: In your role as intern you will report to the Director. You will also work under the guidance of our project managers and with the design team. You will get to work on a number of tasks that may include, but are not limited to:
Hours: 3-6 Months. Monday – Friday. 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasionally longer as work and deadlines dictate)
You will be required to
Confidentiality: No doubt you will understand the confidential nature of the industry so it is important that the information relating to our business and our clients, at all times, remains confidential. The confidential information is and always remains the property of our company. A detailed confidentiality agreement will be provided for you to sign on commencement.