A not-for-profit organisation in the education/arts/music industry based in Melbourne is looking for a marketing intern.
The internship will involve the following activities:
● Regular collection and development of the company’s stories (newsworthy items, such as program content, organizational milestones etc)
● Collect information and draft monthly eNews to the company database – feat. causal messages across brands, campaigns and partners
● Assist with the development/update of quotes/case studies/testimonials library
● Assist with the development of opportunities for public profile-raising campaigns and events
● Research of supporting evidence to update the company evidence-base and key messages
● Regular reporting on analytics to determine refinement of engagement strategies
● Creation of social media content in line with the company style and strategic objectives
● Contribute stories & ideas to media engagement calendar – across general media (print, radio, online) as well as targeted and sector-based media outlets (music, education, parenting/ lifestyle (‘Mum’) blogs etc)
● Monitor relevant news items and stories for reactive media opportunities
● Minute relevant meetings, such as Communications and Program Marketing
● Maintain and build brand/cause awareness through fundraising third parties (everydayhero, Just Giving, third party individuals, fundraisers etc)
● Ensuring profiles and messaging up to date on third-party websites and portals
● Design of marketing and communications collaterals, including flyers, posters, booklets and reports
● Database segmentation for appeals and communications
● Communication fields in the database
● Campaigns – ensure all are up to date with responses
● Research Campaign Monitor integration with Salesforce
● Documentation on processes relating to Campaigns and Campaign Monitor and review
● Assist with specific Fundraising Activities
A company that operates a few different businesses under the one roof such as a photography studio, commercial photography business as well as gift packaging which is an online store offering branded/printed packaging products to businesses in Australia and USA.
Marketing social media intern task include:
A large travel/tourism company is looking for a Graphic Design intern in their Sydney office.
Boutique IT Recruitment firm in Sydney is looking for a marketing & social media intern.
In this key role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating a marketing & social media plan then delivering on the plan which may entail creating, managing and analysing the various campaigns to assess the best ROI / channels.
In this highly competitive industry, our most important assets are our people and the relationships we have with our clients and candidates and as such, you will be dealing with them on social media. We’d like some assistance & guidance on how to maximise our social media presence, content marketing, website & email campaigns so if you enjoy these activities you’ll no doubt get some quick wins before you really ‘wow’ us!
1. Co create a marketing & social media plan and work closely with our Founder / Director.
2. Evolve and increase brand presence through social media sites & marketing campaigns
3. Develop appropriate content and messaging for our most visited channels (LinkedIn, website, Facebook, mailchimp campaigns etc.
4. Review existing marketing collateral (powerpoint presentation, diagrams etc) & refresh / make improvements.
5. Coordinate with web developer & copy writers to refresh co website
6. Build EDM’s and email campaigns (segmentation of existing CRM) and use analytical tools to provide reports and insights of the performance of campaigns.
7. Assist with new blog, newsletter and new ebooks.
8. Assist with client RFP’s
9. Train the team on above activities (build a legacy 😉 )
1. ‘Motivated and proactive’ describes you best
2. Competent Microsoft Office and Social Media Tools
3. First class communicator & pedantic when it comes to writing / grammar
4. Attention to details is essential and a creative mind is a must.
5. Degree qualified &/or experienced in above responsibilities
6. Bright, sparky, creative, thinking differently & seeing things others cannot!
7. You like a laugh & don’t take yourself too seriously!
The host organization is looking for a business development intern who wants to make it his or her personal objective to sell the company’s mission to professional artists from all over the world. You have the opportunity to work with, and learn first-hand from our most experienced founder, responsible for artist relations.
Your activities in this internship will include, but will not be limited to:
* Co-develop and execute our business development strategy
* Find & contact artists, propose our value propositions, and assist them in the application process
* Test our Unique Selling Propositions with our artists
* Co-develop and execute marketing campaigns
* Set up and document business processes and metrics
In order to grow the host company’s platform, they are looking for someone who
* will work closely with their founder responsible for the artist journey, to qualify and follow up on artists, ultimately working to grow our artist population
* has some experience in, or affinity with business development or sales
* is a student or has a recent graduate in Communications, Management, International Business or related field
* is fluent in English and preferably well-spoken in one or more other principal European languages
* is able to present him/herself professionally on the phone, at events and other public occasions
* is available full-time for at least three months
* would love to live and work in the heart of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s fastest growing startup hubs
– Please note that the host company do not offer compensation at the moment. When they receive funding, they will compensate interns €250 a month