The internship will involve a combination of the following:
● Assisting with strategic projects including competitor analysis, market research, market entry strategies etc
● Assisting with:
○ Business strategy formulation, transformation and implementation plans;
○ Analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses;
○ Financial modelling,
○ Project implementation.
● Developing client presentations using Powerpoint
● Supporting the Consulting team on an adhoc project basis, as required.
The host organisation is a global leader in credit insurance; present in over 50 countries. The mission of the organisation is to help companies grow by insuring them against the risk of buyer insolvency.
The Risk Intern will be trained in the following areas within the Risk Team: