The main task of a Supply Chain Management Consultant is to keep all processes under control including the processes of the purchasing, logistics and sales departments. In collaboration with these three departments it is his/her task to design corporate processes efficiently.
Undertaking an internship in this field you get a great chance to improve all your business skills.
- In a Supply Chain Management Internship, you could be learning the following:
- Supporting the operating engineers during their daily duties; especially with the implementation of new logistic concepts
- Optimising of internal and external logistics processes
- Collaborating with workshops and projects
- Creating demand and sales forecasts and analysing them
- Inventory control
- Analysing customer requirements in the field of supply chain Management
If you are interested in an internship in Supply Chain Management, then contact us using the form below: