An IT project management intern could help the Project Managers with some of these task:
- Ensure projects are delivered within the agreed terms of schedule, cost and quality to the satisfaction of the Projects team, Project Sponsor and Steering Committee
- Project management activities ensuring the efficient utilisation and direction of project resources
- Timely, relevant and complete project status reporting
- Develop, implement and gain acceptance of the Project Management Plan
- Monitoring and continual improvement of the project management methodologies
- Project performance management
In an IT Project Management Internship, the intern will lean about running IT operations, work programs and working with multiple vendors and service organizations is necessary, because you will be responsible for the management and delivery of infrastructure and application projects.
Skills that would be good to have for your future IT Project Manager self:
- Strong SAP program experience including technical, configuration, data migration & business change.
- Solid program level experience specifically in the cutover of SAP solutions
- Full life cycle implementations within a discrete manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent project planning and management skills, including exposure to making operational decisions, monitoring progress, taking corrective action and reporting results.
- Technical and project management expertise to identify issues, risks or gaps in a timely manner.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Prince 2 or ITIL Certified.
Are you looking for an IT Project Management related internship? then contact us using the form below: