Political science studies political phenomena. It is a social science; a concept pointed by the theories of a lot of authors, philosophers and thinkers as Hobbes, Plato, Rousseau, Arendt or Montesquieu. More specifically, it is the study of science power’s and relationship to power between human beings, groups, States, citizens, or even in intergovernmental organization and transnational organizations. As a political science student you might have studied many disciplines such as: Political Philosophy, Sociology, international relations, analysis of electoral behaviors as well as political systems and culture, public administrations or public policy. As a political science intern you will have to read and use as a support official records, historical documents, survey research, journals, statistical analysis etc.
Doing a political science internship will permit you to start an effective career in the world of politics.
What you might do in a political science internship?
- Analysis voters’ behaviors
- Plan, conduct and analyze survey research
- Writing articles related to political science
- Be a part of a political campaign
- Create communication plans
- Contribute to the development, analysis and implementation of policies
- Track pertinent federal, state and local legislation
- Participate to events and conferences
Are you looking for an internship in Political Science? then contact us using the form below: