Being a Physiotherapist is a multi- faceted profession. It is about treating, analysing and preventing physical disorders in movement which are caused by injury and disease.
As a Physiotherapist one can either work in a team of professional Physiotherapists as well as an industry consultant, independently in private practice or at a university to do research.
What you might to do in a Physiotherapy Internship?
- Assisting professional Physiotherapists in carrying out their daily duties
- Mobilising and preparing patients
- Setting up exercise equipment for the Physiotherapist
- Monitoring exercise programs prescribed by a Physiotherapist
- Assisting Physiotherapists with treatment sessions
- Cleaning equipment and tidying Physiotherapy treatment rooms
- Undertaking simple physiotherapy treatments while being under the supervision of a professional physiotherapist
Are you looking for an internship in Physiotherapy? then contact us using the form below: