“Marketing is not the art of finding clever ways to dispose of what you make. It is the art of creating genuine customer value.” – Philip Kotler (Marketing Author, Consultant and Professor)
Generally, marketing means promoting goods and services. It requires a company to align accordingly to the needs of their demanders. As a result, this entrepreneurial approach can help identifying market changes and shifts of needs.
Marketing has many different focal points, including typical fields such as Online Marketing, PR and Communication, Event Marketing or Market Research. Thanks to new media and the Internet, it is possible to approach target groups directly and in versatile ways, for example via PR, online and offline campaigns depending on the companies’ definition of marketing.
WHERE CAN I DO MY INTERNSHIP? WHAT WOULD BE MY TASKS?
- Planning and operating online marketing campaigns (SEM, SEO, social media)
- Negotiating marketing corporations with relevant partners
- Creating texts for campaigns and online PR
- Web analytics
Social Media Marketing
- Creating and maintaining different social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.)
- Analyzing and organizing campaigns
- Interacting on communities and blogs
- Online customer service
Public Relations – PR
- Working actively in the fields of product-PR, personality-PR and event-PR
- Taking on several projects where you contribute with creativity
- Developing and implementing internal and external PR campaigns
- Supporting product/project presentations in different languages
- Analyzing relevant markets behavior and trading preparation
- Creating and supervising marketing strategies
- Contributing with innovative ideas
- Implementing merchandising materials, sales argument
Depending on specific internship
- Studying in the fields of business, marketing, sales, communication
- Passion for social media platforms, the media, trends and developments
- Analytical thinking and structured way of work
- Verbal and written communication skills; proficient in different languages
- Ability to work with MS-Office programs
- Creative, communicative, able to work in teams and independently.
If you are interested in an internship in Marketing, then contact us using the form below: