Food technology students have multifaceted opportunities to undertake an internship, especially in the Australian food industry.
They can either work in food microbiology or process and product development as well as in quality assurance, production management or research and development.
Depending on the field you choose you for your internships your tasks can be chemistry/ biology or business/ marketing related. Many internships combine both fields.
Possible tasks you might do during your internship in food technology could be:
- Learning about innovative food processing technologies
- Supporting current projects
- Cooperating and supporting the physic- chemical and microbiology laboratory
- Implementing of literature as well as internet research
- Meter calibrations
- Conducting tests in the context of qualification and validation
If you are interested in an internship in Food Technology, then contact us using the form below: