Electrical engineers develop technical gadgets and methods that can transduce, dispense and transmit electric energy. They deal with physical-technical problems and work in laboratories or offices. In order to do an internship in this field, you should be studying electrical or automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar subjects.
Being proficient in MS Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and having strong analytical skills is also crucial. If you have knowledge in programming and construction and if you are able to work in a conceptual and structured way, that would be a great advantage.
Possible tasks (the tasks given in an Electrical Engineering internship depend on the company’s services services, products and projects):
- Database maintenance
- Research on the relevant market (for implementing different electro technical components)
- Developing, rebuilding and putting sample products into operation
- Communicating, discussing recent topics with other companies
- Developing educational concepts
- Coordinating meetings with for example distributers
- Quality management
- Participating in different projects
- Creating concepts and methods to improve quality and remove uncertainties
Are you looking for an internship in Electrical Engineering? then contact us using the form below: