The work of a Chemical Engineer is a very broad field that includes various tasks. The purpose of Chemical Engineering is to convert raw materials into valuable products. This means that the duty of a Chemical Engineer is to produce, transform and properly use chemicals and materials. However Chemical Engineers can also work as consultants.
Therefore as a Chemical Engineering intern you will either work in an office, a laboratory or in a plant environment.
A Chemical Engineering internship, is not limited to, but can be undertaken in the following fields:
- Manufacturing of cosmetics
- Manufacturing of pharmaceutical products
- Manufacturing of absorbents for various materials
- Design of plants for water treatment
- Environmental treatment
- Plastics manufacturing
- Food processing
- Quality analysis in a laboratory
- Petrochemicals (for the Mining Industry)
- Design of chemical systems
- Correcting and updating designs
- Research and development for the Chemical Industry
If you are interested in an internship in Chemical Engineering, then contact us using the form below: