Do you want to work side by side with experienced professionals, to learn more about how the biotechnology industry operates, and participating in activities that suits you as an intern? Then take on this biotech internship!
In the late 20th and early 21st century, biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene technologies, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests.
Biotechnology is the use of living systems and organisms to develop or make useful products, or “any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use”.
Students can experience many aspects of biotech, including:
- Engineering (chemical, biomedical, bioengineering)
- Quality control and assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Corporate / business development (for MBA students)
- Program management
- Information technology
- Materials management, supply chain, purchasing, contracts
- Biomedical operations / biostatistics
- Laboratory-based research and science
- Clinical research
Are you looking for an internship in Biotechnology? Then contact us using the form below: