Biomedical engineering field applies principles and design concepts for medical and biological healthcare purposes to improve the quality of patient health care. They design treatment, assistance, diagnosis, and monitoring devices. Biomedical engineers take care of security and heath care excellence.
A biomedical intern must be really versatile. He has to have an engineering but also a medical view on the work he provides. He must be aware of medical developments and evolutions.
A biomedical engineer works in hospitals, health care establishment or medical/health care companies.
Tasks you might be involved in during a Biomedical Engineering Internship:
- Utilisitng computer software tools to design, develop and test devices and equipment.
- Programming electronic circuits, building and evaluating prototypes, testing, troubleshooting problems, and re-designing devices and equipment.
- Insure the maintenance of biomedical devices
- Manage the medical equipment’s inventory
- Conducting research to solve clinical problems using a variety of means to collate the necessary information, including surveys and technical data.
- Working closely with medical professionals, such as doctors as well as with patients and ca
- Manage and respect budget for equipment purchase
- Investigating safety-related incidents;
- Insure safety in a medical environment
- Manage and supervise a medical team
- Research and development
- Organising clinical trials of medical products
- Testing and maintaining clinical equipment
Are you looking for an internship in Biomedical Engineering? then contact us using the form below: